The learning content developer is expected to create high-quality printable as well as online worksheets and exercises to promote English language learning. The role provides immense scope to experiment with incorporating bilingualism in language learning.
- Decide the learning goals for various English concepts in accordance with the different learning levels of students
- Design the learning progression to achieve the learning goals
- Develop high-quality engaging worksheets to achieve the intended learning progression for different language learning concepts
- Incorporating evaluation metrics to aid the educators to gauge children’s learning
- Ability to write clearly and communicate well
- Ability to create visually appealing learning material
- Ability to design learning material to achieve specific learning goals
- Good grasp of English grammar
- Ability to develop learning content according to varying student levels
While Flourish currently focuses on English and Tamil bilingual content, it is not imperative for the applicants to know Tamil. The intern will work closely with the Flourish Team to develop the Tamil content.
People with prior experience in learning content and worksheet creation will be given preference.
Personalised Letter of Recommendation & Certificate